I have been having ideas of making reviews of classic games from last gen consoles and the consoles before them right upto possibly the retro games.
I have been wondering if I should do reviews of classics games, if anyone thinks its a good idea, feel free to post a reply. Thank You!
There are many games I can start from, although it will be on games that I have played in the past so don’t complain that I didn’t post a review of games you either never heard of or games that I should’ve made that I never heard of.
Also, the reviews will be small reviews, like bite-sized reviews, don’t want to flood my blog in reviews, that would be not my style at all, haha!
As you well know, the Boom Pack dlc came out a few weeks ago and I was never disappointed with what weapons were offered into the game, Air Propulsion Gun, Quad Rocket Launcher and Cluster Bomb Launcher.
They are surprisingly cheap and to me are worth buying to cause serious carnage and mayhem to the panau army.
Here are some of my videos of the Air Propulsion Gun and Quad Rocket Launcher in action, I will submit the Cluster Bomb Launcher vid when the game’s record option decides to work again.
Enjoy and please subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you want to keep upto date with my Just Cause 2 vids!
Thank you everyone who visited my blog!
My blog has reached over 1,000 hits thanks to people who view my blog posts, even though its just to see the main page, haha!
I will continue to post wrestling and gaming related blogs and I hope you keep visiting and share your views!
Thanks again everyone!
Here is what matches are in the upcoming TNA PPV so far:
- TNA Champion – Rob Van Dam Vs Sting
- Tag Team Champions – The Band Vs Matt Morgan + Partner of Morgan’s choosing
- X Division Champion – Doug Williams Vs Brian Kendrick
- Knockouts Champion – Madison Rayne Vs Roxxi
- Brother Ray Vs Jesse Neal
Here are the matches for the upcoming WWE PPV so far:
- WWE Champion – John Cena Vs Edge Vs Sheamus Vs Randy Orton
- World Heavyweight Champion – Jack Swagger Vs Big Show Vs C.M Punk Vs The Undertaker
A Europe release date for the upcoming Koei game, Hokuto Musou (English title is TBC), has been announced, the European version of the game will be release in the Autumn this year and if your a Dynasty or Samurai Warriors fan, you may love this just as much.
The game is based on the classic anime series, Hokuto no Ken (Fist Of The North Star) in which you will see the story of Kenshiro fight to save his wife from the wrath of a evil overlord, set in a post-apocalyptic timeline, much of the world is in ruins and its become a fight for survival.
I have to warn you, the anime is EXTREMELY gory, lots of blood and guts so it’s not for everyone, especially not kids or teens but by the looks of Hokuto Musou, it doesn’t seem that bloody, probably half of gory as the anime so it maybe more suitable for a wider audience .
The game itself is very similar to that of most Warriors games, possible repetitive button pressing so its one for the fans only.
Possible playable characters confirmed:
There is also Heart and Outlaw but its not announced if they will be downloadable content or as part of the package. There will be more DLCs for this game in the coming future after the game’s release, I have heard of a young Toki dlc recently been released in Japan, just wondering if any of it’s dlcs will also be available for the European version.
The game will be released for PS3 and Xbox 360, game modes include: Legendary, Illusionary Match, Challenge and Introduction modes.
Since I’m a mad fan of the series I will be getting this without question, if you don’t get this on release, you’re already dead!
Europe better get their Wiis ready, Samurai Warriors 3 will be hitting the shops tomorrow, 28th May 2010!
Samurai Warriors 3 will be a Nintendo Wii exclusive and its highly advised that you use a classic controller to play this game as its the same as it every has been.
Appart from Gracia, Musashi Miyamoto and Kojirō Sasaki being removed from the game, the cast is pretty much unchanged and then there is the new characters to play as in Samurai Warriors 3:
- Kiyomasa Kato
- Kanbei Kuroda
- Ujiyasu Hojo
- Muneshige Tachibana
- Hanbei Takenaka
- Motonari Mouri
Just like all other Warriors games, its for the fans only unless your used to the repetitive button pressing.
I, myself, will be getting it and hopefully will be making my own review on this game very soon!
The London Expo is only days away and you should be there if you want to play the latest games by Tecmo and Koei before they are released in europe.
Games such as Hokuto Musou (Fist Of The North Star) and Quantum Theory will have demo booths for you to have a taste of whats in store before general release.
Koei Warriors Founder, Chin Soon Sun, will be there along with other Koei/Tecmo staff for merchandise selling and cosplayers (It can’t be a Expo without it, right?)
What will be in store for the visitors? Here is a list of what to expect:
- Fist of the North Star (Hokuto Musou) game booth
- Quantum Theory game booth
- Samurai Warriors 3 game booth
- Koei/Temco related merchandise to buy
- Koei Warriors own Inspector Chin will be there
- Voice actors from the Dynasty and Samurai Warrior games will be there for autograph signing
- You can get your voice heard in the Fan VodCast
- Loads of Cosplayers to see and talk to
What a Expo this is going to be! Too bad I can’t go but I will visit one soon, you can count on that for sure!
I kid you not, BioWare announced today that Legendary Pictures, the people behind The Dark Knight and Watchmen have been given rights to produce a Mass Effect Movie.
Here is what BioWare staff, Chris Priestly, had to say about the ideal in the BioWare forum:
I am very pleased this morning to announce that there will be a Mass Effect movie made by the fine folks at Legenday Pictures! I know there has been a lot of speculation amongst our fans ever since Mass Effect 1 came out as to whether or not there would be a movie, who should star in it, who would direct, would there be a Wrex sized bucket of popcorn, etc and I can now reveal that, yes, there will be a movie (popcorn deal is still unconfirmed.
Legendary Pictures, the studio behind great films such as The Dark Knight, Watchmen, The Hangover and 300 have picked up the rights to make Mass Effect. Legendary Pictures will produce with Thomas Tull, Jon Jashni along with Avi Arad (who has been behind great films like Iron Man, X-Men and Spider-Man). From BioWare Ray Muzyka, Greg Zeschuck and Casey Hudson will serve as executive producers.
“At BioWare, we’ve always thought of Mass Effect as having the depth, emotion and plot twists perfectly suited for an adaptation to a motion picture,” said Casey Hudson, executive producer of the Mass Effect series. “With Avi Arad and Legendary attached, we believe that the Mass Effect movie will be an extraordinary entertainment event that realizes our vision for the franchise and thrills fans.”
I’m half-half about this but we will see how it goes, I will update this when I have more information on the Mass Effect Movie.
Here is a list of what happened during WWE RAW last night:
- Main Event match for the upcoming PPV, Fatal-Four Way, has been announced, it will be John Cena vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus for the WWE Championship
- R-Truth became the new US Champion after Bret Hart vacated the title, Truth fought and defeated The Mix become the US champion
- Bret Hart was now named General Manager of Raw, a much better approach than him becoming a title holder, should put his mind and his condition at ease
- Batista turned down a offer for the fatal-four way main event and instead choose to quit the WWE but I think some of us knew this was coming
- The Uso Brothers are the sons of former WWE wrestler, Rikishi and Tamina’s real name is Sarona Snuka, daughter of WWE Hall of Famer, Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka
- Ashton Kutcher will be the guest host of RAW next week as it airs from Austin, Texas on Memorial Day
Other notes are from the Over The Limit PPV….
Apparently, 4 wrestlers that took part in the PPV sustained injuries during their matches:
- DiBiase suffered from a concussion
- CM Punk was cut open and had to have 13 surgical staples in his head
- Randy Orton had been rumoured to suffer from a injured shoulder
- Batista is suffering from a lower back strain
WWE PPV - Over The Limit
Sunday 23rd May 2010
Match 1: Drew McIntyre Vs Kofi Kingston (Intercontinental Championship)
Winner: Kofi Kingston
Match 2: Ted DiBiase Jr Vs R-Truth
Match 3: Rey Mysterio Vs C.M Punk (Rey joins SES or Punk looses his hair)
Winner: Rey Mysterio
Match 4: Hart Dynasty Vs Chris Jericho + The Miz (Unified Tag Titles)
Winner: Hart Dynasty
Match 5: Edge Vs Randy Orton
Winner: N/A (Double Count-Out)
Match 6: Jack Swagger Vs Big Show (World Heavyweight Championship)
Winner: Big Show via DQ (Swagger retains title)
Match 7: Eve Torres Vs Maryse (Divas Championship)
Winner: Eve Torres
Match 8: John Cena Vs Batista – I Quit Match (WWE Championship)
Winner: John Cena